Global Luxury Real Estate Market Report: Luxury Defined 2016
Hottest performing luxury real estate market worldwide
From prime to ultra prime and beyond, the world of luxury real estate continues to evolve alongside the changing lifestyles, shifting financial objectives, and diverse preferences of those who purchase high-value homes. In this year’s Luxury Defined report, we offer fresh perspectives on how macroeconomic factors are impacting luxury home prices, inventory, and sales globally. This annual in-depth white paper examines data from our Affiliates in more than 100 prestige real estate markets worldwide.
Highlights from the report include:
- Auckland ranks as the “hottest” performing luxury real estate market worldwide, followed closely by Toronto, Victoria B.C. and Valencia.
- The US$100 million home: A return to realism for trophy property prices?
- Currency fluctuations are presenting once-in-a-lifetime opportunities for some overseas prime property buyers and challenges for others.
- What does US$5M buy around the world?
- Art and other "passion assets" are taking center stage in luxury homes like never before.
- London ranks as the world's "most luxurious" real estate market for the fourth consecutive year.
For more insights on the international luxury property market, visit Luxury Defined.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for press inquiries.
© 1999 – 2016 Christie’s International Real Estate all rights reserved.